People have been so impressed by how Sebastian eats. He is now 9 months old and eats everything - his favourites are corn on the cob, Grandma's homemade pizza and strawberries. But he has also successfully tackled tricky foods such as steak, salmon and noodles. The only drawback - the mess!
I'm always trying to offer new and interesting dishes for Sebby that are quick and easy to prepare so in upcoming posts I thought I would share a few of our meals if you're looking for inspiration. I use the River Cottage Baby and Toddler Cookbook for great ideas, although this recipe came from a Facebook post! We finished lunch with fruit salad.
Egg Boats3 slices good ham
1 large tomato
30g Cheddar cheese
6 organic eggs
Olive oil spray
Pitta bread or toast to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°/350F
2. Spray a muffin tray with olive oil
3. Line each cup with half a slice of ham
4. Deseed and chop the tomato and distribute between the cups
5. Grate the cheese and sprinkle over the tomato
6. Crack an egg into each cup
7. Add a little black pepper
8. Bake in the oven for approx 15 mins or until the eggs are set.
For babies, make sure the egg yolk is firm.